Reviews (81)loved joining the raid train and being introduced to rahr1224.. really enjoyable seller! show was fast paced and fun. the items I purchased exceeded my expectations. I'm a fan! thank you so much I w love it Absolutely love everything! Amazing package! A bunch of surprises a truly wonderful seller! she switched out a few items in both my scoops and substituted them with such lovely items! an absolute gem in this community 💕 Great as t seller with nice variety. Thanks for the holder just what I was looking for! Also appreciate the buyers giveaway. Thank you! I absolutely enjoyed my visit and such a nice host and what a fun scoop game 🥰❤️ Thanks so much for everything 🥰 Thank you so much and I love them This seller is amazing. Crystals are very nice and I am very happy with all my orders from this sweet lady. Wonderful pieces! 🥰 Packaged well and fast shipping! Don't miss out on this lovely seller! Very cool pieces and cute dog, everything came perfect and make for super cool desk decorations! Love my purchase! 10/10 would recommend I absolutely love this sphere. it's perfect! It helps me feel peaceful and content. So nice. I also love your calm, friendly, helpful demeanor during your shows and have been very pleased with everything I've bought from you. I appreciate the good packing and speedy delivery, too. I'll be back, for sure. Love your $1 starts! My 4 stone pyramids are perfect! Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz, Sodalite & Green Adventurine. 💕💕 Excellent seller. Fast shipping. She's very nice and informative. I enjoyed her show. 😁 I think the tip of one of my teardrops possibly broke a little bit in transit, but they arrived safely otherwise! Thank you SO much for supporting my obsession ❤️ Beautiful super 7 bracelet. Fast shipping Arrived safely. I love shopping with new sellers So happy your finally live. Give Rhar a shot help her reach 1k