Reviews (2,789)The generosity is overwhelming...a good person, great host and fantastic deals! Thank you! Great packaging! Thanks again! Great vibes! One of the best places to hang out and rip! Cheers!!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Always an amazing time. Fun show, very chill, great prices, fast shipping...but I need to ask....am I scared of Legume or is it all in my head....🤪 thank you for the code cards appreciate it and the variety of them was amazing TY!!!! Thank you so much, came well packaged and fast as well 🙌 Thank you for the giveaway! ❤️ There's nothing like jamming to some Afroman while watching rips...no, but seriously, why doesn't legume like Queen?... Thanks for the 30th rips!!! The best on the app !!! Thank you for the pulls 🙏🏼🤞 rhgames has hands down the BEST RTYH on Whatnot! The energy is always crazy, the games are actually fun, and you never know what kind of heat is going to come out. You can tell he puts real effort into making the RTYH entertaining instead of just going through the motions. Great streamer, great vibes, and an awesome place to hang out whether you’re buying or just watching. If you haven’t checked out rhgames yet, you’re seriously missing out. Best RTYH on Whatnot, no question! Some big hits and incredibly well-packaged. Hmmm...Im not sure how to feel about this... jk jk, rh brings the heat. Thank you! If I have one complaint...Ill never be able to finish my masterset, because RH only pulls SIRs...😂😂 Thank you!! This man has magic hands that just happen to magically pull SIRs on every rip. Man has the Midas touch of Pokemon cards. Always solid vibes in the stream and the packaging is nothing less than top tier. If you’re looking for the GOAT of streamers you have found the one in RHgames. Plus the packaging selection feels like your walking into an actual card shops makes the ambiance amazing!! appreciate this man & his services to man kind
fast shipping from canada pokemon > kids...no argument!! Always a blast, great time. Fast and secure shipping. Well, well, well...what do we have here?...We ripped some twilight at night, took a journey together and discovered some hidden fates...and all I have to show for it is this lousy magnet...JK, JK...the beat show on WN with the best hits!!! Thanks RH! This host always brings heat...the best show on whatnot...I give it a 2/10...eh, who am I kidding 10/10 all the way! RHGames is officially certified Givy Goblin Friendly. I entered the stream with absolutely no intention of buying anything and somehow stayed long enough to become part of the furniture.10/10 seller. Five stars. Givy Goblin approved. My wallet is safe, but my giveaway addiction is getting worse.