Reviews (700)Thank you for the givvy appreciate it
Fantastic for the price so cheap and plenty for what you pay amazing
delivery took a while but thats totally understandable as seller got blocked but more than happy with everything that was purchased. will defo buy from yous again when i next get paid. Amazing products and Danny is such a lovely man ,very funny and caring , thank you so much for my order and the extra goodies x♥️ Excellent seller quick delivery highly recommended Brilliant giveaway item. Thank you so much x Thank you for the giveaway ☺️ fast delivery I didn’t recieve the giveaway but I’m not gonna leave a bad review because of that, great item that I ordered and very good pricehey did you not get the free pack of freeze dried please send me a messege ill sort something no problem atal, thank you ❤️ Don't buy from this seller he lies. Bid on an item £1 and it stayed at £1 so he said bid it up and I will add more. then got bid up to £3 and added nothing. Looking at his other feedback this is a common occurrence. Also cheap and undated food.no ones gonna stop buying because you've said your pathetic your a greedy scammed of a customer you did get more your talking rubbish ive got a few bad reviews because of people like your self, ive got a thousand more good ones then stupid bad ones don't bother coming back your not welcome, greedy and ungrateful expect everything for nothing, amazing products, wonderful lives, so happy thank you 😊 would highly recommend this seller Great selection of treats. The family are very happy. thankyou very much absolutely amazing and affordable I hate leaving a poor review the goods was packed perfectly and they are exactly what I wanted but you say on your bio normally ships within 3 days it took over 2 weeks for my package to arrive for the longest time it said label created and they did turn up quick once you sent them I tried to message you a couple of times to see if there was a problem but the messages disappeared so as a fairly recent newcomer to WN I can only presume you don't accept messages, unfortunately they didn't arrive in time for the occasion I bought them thankfully will be in date for the next family movie night. hi I'm really sorry I've tried to reply to everyone I've been poorly for two weeks I lost my uncle and my mental health was really bad I've not left the house I've only just got my self back out again today I've had alot going on I'm really sorry for the delay it won't happen again Parcel arrived safely including missing items from a previous order. Thank you n hope your all well 😊 Order arrived in great condition, well packaged and with plenty of date on the items, seller was contactable regarding order too, will definitely be a returning customer, thank you