Reviews (218)love everything...thanks for oxidizing the necklace for me absolutely love my pendants Get the spoon rings they are so beautiful when she is finished with them! You won’t be disappointed Beautiful craftsmanship thank you! I am truly in love with all the pieces that I purchased. They are absolutely stunning. Rhonda is incredibly talented with her wire wrapping. Anything I’ve ever purchased has never disappointed and the same goes for these. Thank you so much! Rhonda is an amazing artist! beautiful work and i love it Great seller! great merchandise and great vibe. I will be back Great seller here on WN 🌺 glad to get your CollectableTrading in my collection 🤗 Rhonda can create anything ⚡ best seller on Whatnot. I highly recommend her high quality crystal jewelry and her 3D prints. Rhonda is the BEST 👑 Great seller here on WN 🌺 glad to get your CollectableTrading card Always great working with Rhonda. No issues. Great seller. Love your Thrift Shop trading card ❣️ 🦝 💡 Best pietersite everrrrrrrrrrrr! Love everything, thank you ❤️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely beautiful Givy! 🌈💎 The tree of life pendant is even prettier in person—I love all the colorful stones and detail that went into it. Such a unique and thoughtful piece! The seller was wonderful, generous, and clearly puts a lot of care into what they do. I’m so happy I won this and will definitely treasure it. Thank you so much! 💕✨ Oh my goodness I love all my 3D printed treasures. The TEA and Card boxes are incredible!!! Rhonda can create anything ⚡ Thank you for the awesome cards perfect for displaying my collection. fast shipping and packed well. Just what I was looking for. Thank you Susan I love the bookmark!! thank you so much 😊😊 I am obsessed with my jewelry set. It's even more gorgeous in person.