Reviews (531)Love the Sorting Hat, soooo cool!! TYSM for the pen I love it! My order arrived super fast!! You’re awesome, so glad you’re on Whatnot!! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 the lama tamas are great! tysm! 😊 Tysm for the Duckoos! Lovely seller with lots of fun items. Super fair prices and well packaged with fast shipping!! Everything was perfect 🫶🏼‼️🥰 Thank you so much for my steal of a deal. I appreciate you and really enjoyed your stream. Such a sweetie, she even left a sweet note ❤️ all items matched their descriptions Love everything!! TYSM for the surprise 🫶🏻 love that u know what I like, it’s perfect!! Everything was well packaged as always and I received it lightning fast!! Highly recommend that everyone bookmark shows!! Thank you for always having hard-to-find items and excellent customer service! 💘 Yaaaay finally!! Thank you so much Friend!!! I love my Hello Kitty. A+ Seller!! Love her 🥰🥰
Love my order! Items were well packaged and shipping was super fast. Will definitely be purchasing more from this seller. Highly recommend 🩷🩷🩷 Ria!!!! Love my order as always, it arrived lightning fast!! TYSM what an awesome givvy! You are the sweetest person ever!! Highly recommend everyone bookmark Ria’s shows, she has the best items at great prices!!! Thank you so much!! 🩷 a very nice seller too!! Another wonder buying experience with this seller. Love all my purchases! Super fast shipping with items packed so well. Seller creates a lovely and welcoming environment. Highly recommend her stream. Ria you’re the best!! So happy we met!! Love everything as always, TY for everything!! My order came in nicely packaged all items were nicely packed and sealed neatly. Very happy with my purchase. Greatly appreciate Ria for the extra item in the box! Ria is such a great host with really good deals!!! Her stuff is always so unique and cute!