Reviews (299)Top seller on this app, fire inventory, fast and safe shipping! Awesome packaging! Great shows! Buy with confidence! Thank you and liked the extra suprise! great cards.fast shipping. This seller has so many unique cards that are fun to buy. He really takes care of the mags and his shipping is always secure. I have never had a problem with any card I have bought. Once again 5 stars and can’t wait to see the next show richardpar81357 always has the best cards! Communication is always great, and there are deals throughout the entire stream. Fast and secure shipping, and I even found some extras in my package! Thank you so much for the cards and the great experience. Definitely looking forward to shopping with you again! Great deals every time!!! richardpar81357 streams feel like hanging out with a friend. Chill vibes, fun energy, and a community that feels welcoming the second you join.
Shipping is perfect, communication is always solid, and you can tell he genuinely cares about every buyer.
Bookmark and follow for great deals!!!!! fast shipping great cards great prices Thank you! You’re the best! High quality shop, higher quality seller. The best seller on this app hands down. Always fast and secure shipping. Get your steals and deals folks! Thank you for the cards and all the extras Richard!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller, he gets new stuff in all the time. I’m so addicted to see what he has next. Shipping is fast and secure. Thanks for all the giveaways. Keep up the great work Richard! I love catching your streams whenever I am able too! Thank champ is here! Thank you for the giveaways! Amazing show with crazy deals! Packaging was excellent! Will be buying again!! Great packaging! All items arrived safely! There’s a reason my brother Richard has the best reviews out of every sports card seller on Whatnot. He’s generous, humble, friendly, and is always about making his buyers and streams feel like it’s family. I’ll ride with him for life, here or anywhere else! The man of the people always delivers!!! Thank you so much for my cards and all the awesome extras! Shipping was fast and secure, and communication is always on point. I truly appreciate you! Thank you again! Richardpar has one of the greatest shows on this app! The vibes are always amazing, the prices are great, and communication with the seller is always on point. My cards arrived exactly as described and in mint condition. Richardpar also uses brand-new mags that I had never seen before. They fit both the penny sleeve and the card perfectly!
The service is always top-notch, the packaging was secure, and the shipping was fast. Thank you for the card, Richardpar! Always bringing the steals and deals. I’ll definitely be back to continue supporting your shows!