Reviews (202)I love this little elephant! It’s perfect for my collection! Trunks up is symbol of good luck, prosperity and positive energy!! 🧡🧡🧡 Highly recommend this seller! Stunning Even better in person. Thank you for my order Packed well & shipped quickly! Thank you!! Cute little minis! Thanks! one of the sweetest most helpful kind sellers on WN, please show some love and support! Wonderful seller + fast shipping! We loved 🥰 everything! Chloe has showed all her friends her new finds! The cheeseburger 🍔 goodie is the cutest! I received my package today. I was impressed with the careful wrapping of each individual piece. Thank you, I am going to enjoy my items💐 Love my purchases! The nesting boxes are awesome ‼️💐 Thank you Thank you so much!!! I love my Tupperware and I can’t wait to use it!!! Thank you for the giveaway stickers and coupon. This seller is great shipping, packing, shows - just great Beatiful Milk Glass and Imperial Glass! Excellent condition! Thank you! Amazing Seller with great items!! Lovely item, arrived quickly and in great condition. Love the plate! Thank you! This is such a pretty little wreath! It will look perfect hanging on my hutch! Thank you!