Reviews (48)Great seller great item. Thank You took over 2 weeks to get. dont believe this to be sellers fault. usps sucks. thanks for the sockets! would buy from again!I apologize for the delayed delivery and assure you I'm getting them out ASAP. I've been getting notifications for "shipment" from USPS days after it's dropped off the last few times. They're highly understaffed at several locations near me as well. We're apparently going to be getting different shipping options November 1st, but we don't have any specific details yet. But I appreciate the understanding and hope to see you again on a show. ❤️ love the shows and grinders almost clean just waiting on a replacement cord and still waiting on my bday present lmao great seller I'm gonna get you something cool, my friend! I just was pressed and didn't think about it until I'd already sent it out 🫠😅. I'll get you a good present out ASAP. Much appreciated, brother! 💪🫡 Smooth transaction. Combined shipping. Item well-packaged and received as described. Recommend this seller. Fast shipping thanks brother Glad you received your items quickly! I knew you said you were looking to fill a new box so I threw a little bit of random extra little things in there for you. 💪 I appreciate your support! 🤘 Great deal. Good seller. Appreciate it.
cheap item...Were you unhappy with your purchase? You paid roughly 20% retail for just the bits and the rest was just a bonus essentially. Please contact me if you have any issues before leaving a review that affects my seller status. I'm always willing to help as best as I can. Really appreciate the custom made, useful givy! Thank you and look forward to seeing more shows