Reviews (170)Fast shipping. Good substitute cards. Full transparency. I bid/won 15ish character breaks/cards and I did not get a single one of the bids I won. This will definitely be my first and last character break! Nice safe fast shipping. Thanks Awesome streamer with fun shows and great deals. Thank you so much! Cards came in perfect condition. Ridgeline also threw in some cute Pokémon stickers! 10/10 Whatnot stream experience. fast shipping, cards well protected, stream was awesome will visit more often, great experience! Thank you for the cards really appreciate it. Great show great. With a great individual running the show! absolute scam DO NOT buy anything from this seller Great break! Didn’t get the card I bid for, but such is the luck of the draw. Still got a nice bulk card. And got to watch people play Pokémon in the chat…so cool! Shipping was excellent, vibes even better. Top quality way to show a break, the Pokemon game the chat can play while watching is next level cool. 11/10, will be a return buyer. Thank you so much!! 🔥🙌🏼 Great streams!! See you in the next one I ordered a zoroark ex and all I got was a plain ass Carkol. What the hell. I spent $3 on a card I thought was cool but you sent me straight poop. Super fun watch!! Package received with cards I won in great condition.
Dumbest stream. Top chase spots for 1 pack rip. Big waste of money and time. Always a great stream! Can’t wait for the next one!! terrible just terrible, I know everyone keeps getting scammed but these people, just garbage, promised a card I pulled and didn't receive