Reviews (435)Excellent stream🌟packing was great 🌟fast shipping 🌟 Got a few cheaper cards at a great price. packed well too. Fun show. very nice cards and packed like fort Knox. Very happy with everything. Great show, cards and prices! Thank for the Cedric /50. I’ll send you a picture when I get it signed 🤞🙏 🔥🔥🔥 5 STARS ALL DAY! 🔥🔥🔥
Great seller, awesome cards, fast shipping, and everything came exactly as described. 💯 Super smooth transaction and a great experience from start to finish. Definitely someone I’ll buy from again! 🏀🔥
Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Cool guy easy to work with , fast shipping, fair pricing Awesome deals, fast shipping 🤙 Great packaging and fast shipping very trusted seller great seller, high speed low drag, motivated attitude. will decently buy again. thanks TxVetCardz 🙏 great stuff will be back for sure. Great card, shipped fast & packaged well thank you! Very fast shipment from a great seller. Thank you. Received card and it is in great condition just as seen on screen. Great deals! Amazing seller! Great Deals! Will be back for more! Thanks🔥🔥🔥