Reviews (98)Love my bracelet and earrings great quality!!! Great show with amazing deals and beautiful host!!! Thank you for everything!!! Love all my beautiful jewelry! Packing and shipping exceptional! Everything was beautiful!! Great seller!!! Love my jewelry and enjoyed your show!! Beautiful jewelry everything is perfect Very happy with packaging & sweet added touches! Riley Gurl is awesome & I will continue to order from her! 🩷 Never disappointed thank you!! Thank you so much for the Amazing and Great quality items💖 they went beyond i loved them
#Great seller #great iteams #great prices 100% recomended🥰💕Yayyy!!! So happy you LOVE 💝🌻 Thank you for shipping so fast! Love my bag charms and bracelet! Love the all the things I got from you great quality!!!I strive for great quality items 🌻🌻🌻 thank you Love the earrings!! Thank you!!! Love shopping here! Love the variety and quality of the jewelry! Will definitely be purchasing again! Love love love everything! Thank you! One of my faves on whatnot!! Love rileygurlboutique. She has the best jewelry at an amazing price! You will love it all.Long you guys! Y’all are the best!
Thank you💝 ABSOLUTELY STUNNNING!!!💎👑👏🏼Long you guys!!! Thank you💕 Items were lost and/or damaged during shipment and it took a month to receive but I know it wasn’t her fault. I’ll try again. 💝 thank you for your understanding… always willing to make it right 🌻🌻😊 Thank you for very Fast shipping!! Thank you for the pretty Givey earrings I do appreciate it! The butterfly earrings /mint earrings are way better in person and the Bow ring …Love it. Thank you for being such a humble and beautiful host and for giving us such great deals! Thank you so much 💝 most welcome 🌻 Love the blue earrings!!! Beautiful!!! Everything was excellent!!! Fast shipping!!