Reviews (1,267)Absolutely LOVE these two pair of earrings! Great packaging and fast shipping! Thank you! By far my favorite! Always beautiful, quality jewelry. Jennifer is awesome. This girl brings it every single time! I can’t even describe how beautiful my new pieces are! Thank you for a great packing job and fast shipping. I enjoyed the clearance sale, too! See you soon!🫶🫶🫶 beautiful jewelry, always love getting everything!! Thank you so much! The rings I purchased are so cute! I love them! Never seen the Halloween rings! They are cuter in person! The rings were packaged well too! Thank you again! 💜 Extremely beautiful jewelry, so pleasant to shop and work with, and such great deals. She did say that they were copper plated however I wasn’t aware that it meant nickel based. I wore the earrings for maybe 10 mins and I’m HIGHLY allergic. My ears were burning, turned red and I had to take them out. My ears are still super puffy and sore. I didn’t realize I was that allergic to that type of jewelry. I would love to buy again, however I just can’t. Anyone else that can wear this type of jewelry, this is your gal! She’s great to work with and has soooo many great deals and beautiful jewelry. I am so sorry! I always mention that jewelry is silver or Copper tone. Everything should be nickel and lead compliant based on vendors description and most place cards say as well. I really do apologize for that. Thank you for the kind words as well. Love all
My pieces! So fun! Always new, beautiful jewelry to buy! The copper patina is gorgeous! I love the unique variety Jennifer hand picks. She has great taste! Always fabulous jewelry! I love every single piece! One of my favorite shops! Please put coordinating numbers on packages going forward. Otherwise I’m guessing as to what goes with the prices paid. Love all my new jewelry pieces! Thank you. As usual, my new jewelry is even better than expected!jennifer has a great eye for quality and style and her customer service is always over and above! She brings what we want and wraps it well for shipping. I’ll definitely be shopping with her again! Thank you! My givy was not in the box.We are looking into it. You should have received a jewelry cleaning cloth. Everything is soo much prettier in person.
Thank You Love the jewelry, very well made and beautiful 😍 Great jewelry at great prices! I’ve bought a lot here and will definitely be back for more! Items were carefully wrapped and shipped out quickly. Excellent customer service every time I shop here. The pieces are reasonably priced, great quality and exceptionally unique and beautiful. They were packed very securely and shipped fast. So beautiful! I love it so much!!
Love these bracelets. Please read my message. TYSM ❤️ So beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for