Reviews (83)Great stream and seller! Will buy from again. Fast and safe shipping. Thank you!! His majesty delivers yet again! I was destined to be cursed by the potential of a Karl Malone treasure haul but his majesty in his might blessed me by not pulling the disgraced power forward. Many thanks to he for keeping the kingdom running smoothly. Will be back with haste to patronize and spend more coin. 👑🏀⚔️ King Dan, first of his name, ruler of the breaks, lord of downtowns and kabooms has delivered once again. Thanks again your majesty. Your humble peasant Ding appreciates the sweet break and givvy!My cherished humbled peasant Ding, your love for the game and ball knowledge brings your King great pleasure. I shall keep in mind that you may be king someday with thou mentality you have. Hope to see you more as time continues 👑 Thanks alot for the fun break and givvy! I will be back! First off, this guy put a ground shipping label on a Plain White Envelope. The cards that I did receive were all bent. Could’ve been avoided in a bubble mailer, which is what I obviously paid for. Second, I bought 4 players in his break & won 3 giveaways. He sent nothing for the giveaways. Buyers beware!To be fair you have not sent me any pictures of these cards that I requested to see damaged. Usually giveaways are put in PWE envelopes considering you only spent $6. You also left this review AFTER I refunded your money and assured you this would not happen again if you’re telling the truth. This was brought to my attention weeks after shipping your cards. I would leave you a 1/5 star review as a buyer and am not interested in doing future business with you. I have not had any issues with people in over 800 sales. Have a blessed day. was a great time shout-out shipping dept and lot's of cards great group looking forward to next time for sure Fast shipping, excellent seller, highly recommend !! Great break! Fast Shipping, Awesome Host! Look forward to next stream! Fast shipping! Cards came in great condition. I well order again. Great cards and Excellent service!!! Super happy with this purchase! Great packaging and timely delivery. I will be back for more in the future! Happy with Purchased, arrived earlier than expected, and packaged Great.