Reviews (779)whatta legend thank you ronaldo🤠🤠 Nothing but top shelf!!! 🔥🔥 Missing a pikachu from my order... that one next to the tree sheesh hahahaha thanks mate, even got an apple in my gem pack. the promo is a great touch too and I appreciate that Awesome stream, great energy. Everything is always exactly as described and packaged and sent immediately!! Great vibes how’d you like them apples 🍎
amazing service, great communication Always happy!! packaged with care shipped fast and great vibes! awesome as always thank you very much ronaldo! Great people, great service!!! Very happy!! thank you so much!! Lovely seller, very genuine & fast shipping! So honest and on time can not complain
Best streamer on whatnot completely transparent. on pack breaks has a counter that goes up each auction. I highly recommend! Best streamer on whatnot extremely fair, always posts immediately and always extremely well packaged! I will be back 😁 Genuinely the greatest guy, with unreal prices & deals. What a community! always perfection packed with so much care thank you again!!