Reviews (839)Very happy with the purchase and fast shipping. So many awesome items!! Great seller and fun show!! Thank you for the squishy keychain! Good seller. Fast shipping Very good honest people who stand by there product and there business. Highly recommend Items shipped quickly and were packaged well. I will buy from them again! Thank you Great hosts who always has great show. Thank you for great shipping & packaging. It came on time well packaged and the item was perfect. My granddaughter absolutely loves it . She said thank you lol💕 items packaged with care, shipped quickly and quality is exactly as expected. genuine needoh products, all unopened and brand new Everything arrived quick and everything was in great condition! Fab items. I’m a UK buyer - items were well packed and arrived jn good time Thanks mom and dad! I love my needohs 🫶🏼 Hands-down, my favorite seller to buy from. Excellent quality items super fast shipping. Authentic, high quality products and fast shipping time! Everything is amazing thank you!
Received everything I ordered thank you The needoh Candy swirls I received aren’t authentic I’m almost 100% positive. There’s something nasty in the box and they’re supposed to be pink and white and they’re red and white. Love this product! Thank you! perfect condition and authentic, thank you!!!