Reviews (2,167)Got exactly what I paid for and it came in a protector case! Great show great vibes, will be purchasing again… Fire streamer! Highly recommend card came in perfectly secure and in amazing condition sad it never came but I love you awesome seller fast shipping Thank you, oh yes. Delivered properly and carefully. Packaged well. Thank you card daddy. Very fast delivery! Card was in NM condition will definitely be back for more!
Great steam and good cards. thanks Thanks for another card bro! I highly suggest ripsocial! 🤙🏽 Delivered quickly and packaged great. Card exactly as shown and described. RipSocial always running 🔥 great content, great product and fast shipping Card looks even better in person ! couldn’t be happier! The Charizard Promo card I payed above market price had hella whitening in the back and DAMAGED. Can you please let us know conditions when you keep the card inside a top loader and don’t show the back. USUALLY if someone doesn’t mention conditions it means near mint. But I realized, rewatching your show. You don’t show the back of cards. 🤦🏻♀️ I learned my lesson. Thanks anyways Excellent transaction, fast shipping, fun stream! Great seller. Nice cards. Fun stream. Wish the print lines on the back were shown on camera before I purchased, but I got the card under market so can’t be too upset. order was quick and the card was as seen on camera. Will order/bid again.