Reviews (474)10/10/10!!!!! Verry happy with everything I received and the quality 👌👌👌 thanks Mate w stream! thank you legend Great pull rate great whatnotter I've been MIA but rams still providing the goods! good packaging and stream Great show. Won the PSA 10 Team Rocket’s Mewtwo which I was stoked about. Always a vibe with ripswithrams Arrived on time, well packaged
Items were packaged Securely - Great Value and great vibe - absolute legend. Always sick hits good fun ! Well packaged items came quickly, no damage and packed well. Got some hits and my friend and I enjoyed opening it all. quick shipping and packaging Always shipped quick and packed well thank u! Absolute legend!! Everything came safely and in great condition. Thanks man 👌 Took the gamble on their spin the wheel but only won a pack. Got a cool card out of it. Package arrived quickly and was packaged safely. arrived on time, packaged really good considering how many cards I had 😆 he a top bloke with some top cards and packs at a good price and he always trys to look after people that come in on the stream ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fast shipping awesome seller thank you!! 🙏🏻 good packs as always rams 🫡