Reviews (5,139)item arrived in great condition due to a perfect packing job! Wish more people knew how to pack a box correctly like how this one was packed. the usual excellent service! Amazing as always! Thanks for everything always amazing stuff! Thanks for everything guys! beautiful coloring and good size Thank you peng. Great place to hang out. I love the items I received. They are always so beautiful and at a great price. great amethyst point ty so much thank you for the beautiful piece, and the quick shipping! thank you very much I very much appreciate it cute amethyst givvy, thank you! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ risingcrystalris is always a joy to buy from.
Great minerals, low starts, and a super friendly crew that makes every show fun. Always worth stopping by. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ risingcrystalris is always a great stream to join on WN.
They bring solid minerals, low starts, and a fun mix of pieces every show — but what really stands out is how friendly and welcoming they are. The vibe is great, the quality is consistent, and there’s always something worth picking up. Definitely a seller to follow. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ risingcrystalris is a fantastic seller on WN.
They always bring a solid mix of minerals, clear showings, and low starts that make every auction easy to follow. The quality is consistent, the variety is great, and there’s always something worth grabbing. Definitely a seller to keep on your radar. Not happy with my purchase because I purchased an item and was given a different item than what I purchased. I open my packages in front of a camera. So there is no debate. Packaged well and shipped fast. awesome service as always! one of the best! Holy smokes!! Peng and Lilly never fail us! Extremely satisfied! Great shows. Great prices. Thank you! Great quality! As always, happy with everything! Thank you! I can’t explain how happy I am with my purchase. Great prices for beautiful pieces! Love Peng and Lily!! They’re the sweetest!