Reviews (1,285)Thank you! Love your show! DIDNT GET THE CARD I ACTUALLY WONHey, I’m sorry you got confused about which card you won. That’s why I ask people to screenshot so they don’t forget :) So cheap. Sends a Japanese common card if you miss lolShow notes are always available before buying :) Sorry you didn’t like your Pokeball holo Huge part of the community! 🫶 wasn't a slab like it said but still free. lol I'm sure you'll have something sa to say back. Ty.🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍 👌👌👌👌👌 she be having some HEAT!!!! appreciate the chase risky!! lol I sold the 151 pikachu before they ended going up, im glad I got the card back! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great vibes and fast shipping! Will definitely be back! Appreciate you @riskyprincess! Amazing stream as always. Ty. Will definitely come back not even a English bulk was sent. Never recived my order. No help from seller. No help from wn. Dealing with bank now trying to at least get my money back. Hello! Your order clearly says “Delivered.” Not sure what you want me to do about this. Lmk if you want me to fly to Tallassee, AL and help you look :) Always a fun stream when i stop by to watch. she absolutely kicks ass, one of the best insured pokemon queens ever! Card was in good condition & delivered safely. Will be buying from seller again. Thank you! Worst streamer ever….. 5 stars Nicely package. Thank you for an amazing stream. You are awesome.