Reviews (179)✨💎 RitzyRocks never disappoints! Every piece I’ve received has been absolutely beautiful, with amazing quality, clarity, and unique details. I love how much variety there is—from gorgeous spheres and towers to raw pieces and all the little treasures in between. Everything is packaged with care, and you can tell there’s so much love put into each order. RitzyRocks has quickly become one of my favorite places to shop for beautiful, unique crystals! 💕💚✨ I love everything I get from RitzyRocks. awesome products and seller! I am truly in love with this piece. If you have a chance to snag one of ritzy’s weekly dragons I HIGHLY recommend it. The craftsmanship is absolutely beautiful! Everything was packaged pretty well I got everything I ordered plus some little goodies I love it all thank you so much!
I LOVE my Amazonite piece! 💚✨ The beautiful blue-green coloring and natural patterns are absolutely gorgeous, and the piece has such a pretty, calming look to it. It’s even prettier in person and was such a perfect addition to my crystal collection! 💎😍 love them! Ritzyrocks show is a treat to watch! prices on crystals usually are a steal! You can tell she stands behind her products and you'll love what you buy just as much as she does! love my googly eyed crystals! thank you! 😘😁🙏 Love it! Thank you for the sticker Givvy Everything was beautiful and the yin yang stand arrived safely and is just beautiful! My husband loves it! And thank you for all the extra pretty things!! Love it all!!
Everything came perfectly safe, great packaging. The cutest turtle green fluorite lamp i purchased was even better in person !! she even left a personalized note with some adorable stickers and cute tiny rocks . thank you so much . ritzyrocks 1000/100 !! 😊 Wow! This is probably one of my favorite orders I’ve ever gotten on whatnot. Everything was packaged so perfectly, even the giveaway is absolutely adorable. The seller threw in some adorable extras! I’ll definitely be back 🫶 Love this show! Love the seller! Love the prices! Love Love Love the variety! Thanks for everything! 🫶🏽 Such a beautiful crystal! 💎✨ I’m so happy with my purchase! Amazing quality, beautiful energy, and always a wonderful experience. Thank you! 💕💚 First of all I have to say the seller is very kind and I enjoyed watching her stream. She has quality inventory and that dragon that she made is amazing. Plus she threw in a few free goodies . I’m very pleased OMG!! Love everything I got! You’re awesome!! I love how you pack everything together and it makes it all in one piece! I will continue to support and buy from you again and again! Thank you!! 😊 Fast Shipping. Great product Very happy with my purchases, thank you so much! 😊🩷 AMAZING!!! Cant say enough good things about Ritzyrocks! The seller is so amazing and always goes above and beyond for her customers!!! Love the show and will definitely be back soon! 💚🌿