Reviews (101)Rizz is always offering quality for $1 starts... My favorite strramer could never You'll never be disappointed buying anything from Rizz! Crispy cards, low prices! Rizz is #1 on whatnot. Amazing quality, amazing prices! Definitely will return Thanks No problem! Thank you for stopping by and hanging out with me! I hope to see you again! Great purchase experience. Rizz is da man. Go Tigers!the community makes it fun and eventful. Go Tigahs! First time buyer and everything and back perfect, can’t wait to get some more cards from you.anything for you guys! love having you stop by and hang out! Great cards!! Fast shipping like always! Thanks!!anything for you guys! Hope to see you again! rizz da man💪Thank you for stopping by and spending time in the stream! I now know your name so I will not look like total doors. love the steam loved having you! hope to see you again soon! Absolute amazing seller. Cannot recommend enough!thank you for the kind words! The community has been so wonderful and I love watching the hobby grow as future generations experience the fun of Pokemon! Hope to see you again soon! Thank you so much!thank you for stopping by and spending time! hope to see you again soon! Great show and fast shipping local pickup will be available for the next show! Thanks for the lotthank you for stopping by and listening to me yap! Cards were beautiful enjoyed the stream. thank you for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon! 👍you get two thumbs up for spending time with us 👍 👍 Amazing Cardsthank you! I want you guys to have a varied selection. Hope to see you again! Great streams cool individual thank you.the streams are great because of this community who let me by myself... for better or worse. looking forward to seeing you again! Cards came in great shape, I will 100% buy from them againthank you for stopping by and check out the show. Hope to see you again! Perfect!!! Thank you!No, thank you! I hope to see you again for the next show. Order arrived on time and well protected. Thank you Rizzdaman24.
thank you for stopping by the stream! I hope to see you again! Solidonly solid because the community keeps me on my toes! thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again! Amazing stream, Cards were minty, fast and secure shipping! My favorite streamer!to be fair, you are MY favorite streamer. 10 out of 10 fire cards 🔥
thank you! I appreciate you taking time to check my stream out! Great show and hostthank you! I always appreciate seeing you stop by the stream!