Reviews (447)Always a pleasure, cards are mint! Really enjoyed the stream and picked up some nice cards. Most of all thank you so
Much for the fabulous buyers givvy Pulled the chase card out of the Chinese packs I won. Very happy! Awesome products top quality streamers ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Got what I ordered
Good communication
Good condition
Fast delivery
Highly recommended Package arrived in top condition awesome streamers highly recommended happy with the slab I won from the wheel . but I think sending a slab in just a padded mailer without extra bubble wrap is pretty risky.. love a good delivery day thank you so much love everything! buyers givvy was so good, had the cutest cards that i can add to my cute binder! Thank you again for the givvy and for packing my purchases with care x Great communication and reliable genuine sellers. A +++++ Good pricing and mid shipping time overall tho pretty good tho
couldn't be happier with order Everything arrived on time. The cards were packaged very well and securely. Awesome streamers, amazing quality top guys ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome stream, had a blast. Fast shipping, perfectly packaged. Highly recommend. Thank you, legends. Got my beautiful packs today. The packaging was very careful and secure. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Great seller, thank you for the amazing service! Highly recommended. Arrived quickly, cards were as described and in excellent condition. Thank very much.