Reviews (160)Arrived on time and in excellent condition Thank you for some great auctions! Everything was shipped quickly and securely. Cards as promised. Great cards thank you so much Great looking cards, well packaged, quickly shipped, thanks! Nice cards, quick shipping, thanks! Awesome cards. Quick shipping, great deals. First purchase from him, very good condition I received my order today in good condition super fast delivery exactly as I ordered it. I am so happy. will definitely do business with again. I rate them A+ A+ A+. Best quality packaging of cards that we have ever received. Like the professionals! Thank you! A++++ Arrived on time and in excellent condition. The packaging was wonderful and the cards were all in perfect shape! I did not ask for extras but they were included. Wonderful shipping, great card condition and wonderful owner. Cards were shipped out for me the day I ordered them and came very fast. Will be buying again!! Just as described. Beautiful card ,packaged well, and received promptly Thank you for card I really appreciate it and the shipping was very quick and your business is very good and your lives are very fun to be on.