Reviews (1,455)Amazing as always, thank you!
Amazing quality and packaging as if I have to tell you that Robbies Rocks! beautiful specimen arrived and the packaging was beautiful and overr the top. his acrylic stands really bring my collection to another level. highly recommend! I won a giveaway and received 3 stickers and an info card for Angelite. Thank you so much! I am absolutely blown away by your generosity! This fluorite specimen giveaway is beautiful!!! And the stands I purchased are perfect! Thank you both so much! Absolutely LOVE the light!! Thank you for the malachite pieces, my daughter is going to love them! You guys rock!!🤘🏼⭐️❤️ Extremely pleased with my givvvy and my purchase! Great quality incredible packing and quick shipment. Thanks! Super cool specimen bottle. Absolutely gorgeous under the black light. love the bottle of turquoise tysm arrived here safely thank you The little bottle is cute. Shipped fast and safe. thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Beautiful pieces. Especially with a stand and identifying the mineral. Perfect. What a wonderful givvy and show! So happy I found these guys! I am absolutely beyond grateful for this Givvy! Hands down the best Givvy I have ever gotten on what not 10/10!!! You guys absolutely Rock 🤘 🤘🫶 Thank you guys so much. You rock!🤘🏼 great stuff guys! thanks for everything! Great quality. shipped fast. Such a cute little vile of pink quartz thank you so much! Thanks for the pieces. Hope Roman got banger shoes. what a steal on a beautiful flourite and i love that its tagged on a stand. Thank you guys!