Reviews (492)Beautiful Fashion Queen! Thank you 😊 Very happy with my purchase!! Just wonderful!! Thank you so much for the fantastic givey as well, so appreciated!! My new Midge is fabulous! I love her so much. Ty Rob and Enrique. My Midge and ooak Fashion Queen barbie are stunning! Rob and Enrique do such great work and their love for Barbie and friends shows. Thanks a bunch! 😘 My Doll,
From One Seller to another,….You are AMAZING.
I absolutely Love my Barbie from you , she is sitting right by my bedside… amazing product ,amazing shipping. Thank You for your integrity.🔥
Grateful for You,
Sincerely,
Tdgflower/ Zsa Zsa
So happy I got a Robbie OOAK doll. She is beautiful and I love the coloring you did. Thank you so much! The 1965 Pristine Sporting Casuals fashion arrived in a secure mailing envelope with fast delivery Thankyou robbis & Enrique’ for having a Fabulous Whatnot Show always your talents are unmatched❣️ Beautiful dolls and clothes, items as described and packed well. love my purchases!!! So wonderful! This box must have flown on the wings of eagles to get here so fast!!! Excellent show and hosts, Fabulous items at great prices, and lots of heart. I can't wait to decorate with the artwork and display your fabulous dolls! Thanks always, I appreciate you guys! ☀️☀️☀️ Super awesome custom FQ !! My second one. 💖💖💖 Thank you for the doll ! I love her purple hair 😭❤️ she’s even better in person ! Love this dress!!! Love Francie!!! Love everything as always great items! Fabulous dolls! Awesome sellers! Awesome repurposing of something that some would have thrown away!! Just as displayed on screen, packaged carefully, and shipped quickly. Awesome seller, and your creativity amazes me!! ❤️❤️❤️ Robbis never disappoints. Thanks! nicest and MOST creative sellers anywhere!!! love you guys. Never disappointed…consistent artistry…all around great sellers!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ The most amazing dolls on the planet !!!! Such friendly seller on this show. Love the outfit and tassel earring I got. Have already marked a reminder for the next show. Very talented and very beautiful dolls from this fun seller💕 Thank you so much for my skipper doll and Barbie clothes ❤️ great packaging !