Reviews (286)packed very well!! the diecast is in very good shape Great condition, fast shipping, fair prices
Hands down best seller on whatnot great cars at great prices. He even put a little goodie in my box which he didnt have to. the packaging was amazing and the shipping was fast like 2 days fast. Car was packaged well and arrived in MINT condition! Car arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for taking the time to pack it with care since it didn’t have a box. Car arrived very quickly and at an amazing price. I’ll be back for more very soon. Thanks Great autos it was a great buy Thank you so much for the Givvy. got everything i ask for. packing was great no damage. will definitely buy more in the future Absolutely amazing packaging and shipping will be ordering more!!! Absolutely amazing packaging and shipping will be ordering more!!! My stuff arrived in perfect condition I definitely will be buying from them again Awesome purchase! No issues, Highly recommend this seller!
Shipped the same day as the show and perfectly packaged for safe delivery. Best show host I follow. Excellent packaging and delivered next day. I would buy everything you offer. Thnx Great cars! Great prices! Give them a follow.