Reviews (704)Beautiful just gorgeous!!! TYSM Mrs Robin 🫶🏼💜🫶🏼!!! I Sooooo Extremely Love, Love, Love all of my Beautiful Crystals and my Gifts! Super Great Seller, Great Prices and Awesome Crystal's!! By far, the absolute best box I've ever opened....GORGEOUS!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wrapped perfectly and shipped with love. Thank you! ❣️ Gorgeous Pieces as always🖤 you always have the best obsidian✨ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Beautiful pieces from a beautiful soul. All the items were packed to perfection. I absolutely love them, thank you! 💕 Robin, you are soo sweet! I Sooo Extremely Love, Love, Love, Love all of my Beautiful Crystals and my Gifts and Giveaways!!!!! You are Wonderful Lady and You have Gorgeous Crystal's 😍 I absolutely loved my purchase and loved everything else! You are seriously the most kind and generous person ever. Thank you again and thank you so much for being a special and kind lady! I hope you surround yourself with people just as amazing as you because you deserve people in your life that treat you as well as you treat complete strangers. Thank you again! Also, I give you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review not a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review!!!! ❤️🫶🥰😍😘 Robin has the most Gorgeous Crystal's both Carvings and Raw Specimens!!! Such a Kind and Thoughtful Lady!!! I Sooo Extremely Love, Love, Love all of my Beautiful Crystal's and Raw Specimens ❤️ ♥️ 💕 Thank You ❤️ 😊 Very Sweet and Kind Seller, Super Low Prices and Gorgeous Crystal's!! Thank you for such beautiful crystals Robin! 💜 Everything is gorgeous and perfect, Thank you Mrs. Robin. I truly appreciate you and your wonderful Giveaways! You have the best Givvys on Whatnot!! ❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️ Fast shipping Everything was awesome Ty you again. Will definitely purchase more items.🫶💓 Amazing quality pieces, impeccable packaging, super enjoyable show and top notch seller. Thanks for everything 💚 Received all items ordered during this show. All items arrived safely & packed with care. Fast shipping which I appreciated. Will continue to buy from this seller. I'm speechless! Packaging was impeccable and the pieces were out of this world gorgeous! One of the most amazing, generous and kind sellers 💕 Everythingrobins_treasure_chestSeller
Cindy, I’m so sorry you were disappointed in your order. If you would like to discuss ways I might be able to fix it to make your experience better, please feel free to send me a private message so we can discuss it further. Have a nice day!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Every single piece is amazing…from the great packaging to the presentation!! So grateful for Mrs Robin not only is she such a sweet host but her pieces are fabulous!!! THANK YOU 💜💜 i love my items thank you so much your the best ❤️🥰 Beautiful crystals and stands. Thank you Robin! 😊 Absolutely gorgeous crystals and a very Sweet Host, We love Mrs Robin. Thank you! Amazing seller!! Wonderful host, THANK YOU!!!😊 Ohh Robin, I Soo Extremely Love, Love, Love, Love all of me Crystal's and all the Gifts you sent ❤️ 💕 ♥️ Thank You ❤️. Super Sweet Seller and Awesome Crystal's!!!