Reviews (236)Fantastic beads and price was the best. Fast shipping robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you for joining us in our show. Such a great shop and hosts!!! Always great products and pricing!!! Love everything I get!!! Repeat buyer recommended ♥️robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
🩷🩷🩷 have bought repeatedly from this seller and will continue to do so. Great beadsrobinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you so much. 🤓 Love all my goodies thank you as always 😊💕 highly recommended robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
💕💕💕💕 very fun unboxing. I likes stuff.robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you, Sharon. 🤓 I loved my box of treasures. Me and my girls had so much fun finding everything inside 😁🖤. Thank you for my treasure and the fun me and my girls had, I will be purchasing from you again and again 😁🖤.robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you. We appreciate your review. Fast shipping! Great folks and always awesome jewelry pieces!!!😍Thank you so very much!!!💞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thanks, Robynne. We always appreciate you. so many fun things I refurbish into junk journals. tyrobinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you so much for your review. Beautiful beads and stuff!robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thanks, Sheri! Packed well, shipped timely, extras, no issues, love everything, can’t go wrong with this seller 😊robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you, as always. 🤓 Great bundled items and good pricing! Fun and friendly show. Everything was packaged with care. I'm happy with it all. Thank you very much! robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you! Great purchases wrapped well shipped timely highly recommend ❤️robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you, we love having you in our shows. Great stone pendants!robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you so much. Great everyday beads to add to my collation!!!robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you for the review. 🤓 Repeat buyer recommended, never an issue, great items 🩷robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you, ELL. I appreciate your reviews. Thank you, thank you love my purchase. Super fast shipping. Will be back again.💕robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
We thank you. 🤓 beautiful pieces! can't wait for the next show! robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you, that means a lot to us. 🤓 Awesome as usual, love everything, packed and shipped well!! Always a thank you, if you diy or collect you can’t go wrong with this shoprobinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you, again. 💕 Lovely purchases, never a problem can’t go wrong with buying from this seller 😊robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Aww, thanks ELL. 💕 Great stuff!!! New to this site and seller was very helpful robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you so much for the review!! I appreciate it. I got tons of super duos at great prices! Love!!!❤️ robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you so much for the great review. 🤓 Everything was perfect. So excited I found the seller. I will definitely be back and so should you.robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you so much for the review. 🤓 This is a seller who makes you feel comfortable and at home. She always goes the extra mile to make sure you have what you need. Sometimes I visit her shop just for her vibes. robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
You are the best. 💕 Thank You so much!! Love my purchases!!!! Never an issue!!! ♥️robinsnestbeadsandjewelrySeller
Thank you my friend. 🩷🩵❤️💚💚