Reviews (75)Great seller, lots of great options, thank you! Its hard to say which outfit is my favorite, I love them all! Athough this dress with the cards is so beautiful. Your work is amazing, thank you 💜 I love your shows! Thanks again for going out of your way and fixing his pants🥰 So cute. Got my doll in a super delicate packaging thank you! Thank you for the doll and clothes!! I really love the clothes you make. I thought it was so nice how you carefully wrapped up these beautiful clothes! I just love them. I'll send pics when I get a moment. Thank you! fast shipping and the outfits are adorable, thank you Excellent experience from the show to the selection, the seller was lovely, everything arrived fast and great condition. thanks! This is a really nice lady. She has nice products for great deals and ships quickly. I definitely recommend this seller. Such a nice lady. She makes the cutest clothes for Dolls. I would recommend purchasing from her. Thanks so much. I appreciate you. Absolutely precious! A++ Thanks so much! 🥰😇 Dolls are very beautiful, and I love them. No issues that I can see. Gorgeous Dolls, nice seller. Great person great seller great products great prices. I definitely recommend that you shop with her. I’ll see you soon. Have a great day. Good shoe purchase! Quick shipping, thanks! Such a cute little cabbage patch tiny boy. I love getting these little small things. They are priceless! Adorableness overload, Thank you do much! 💫💓