Reviews (73)Exactly as described. Shipped fast and correct! Cards look great. Always a pleasure buying from Rob. Thank you! Thank you very much. Cards were all well received & well packaged! Great seller! 10/10 highly recommend, cheers :) awesome cards, packaged well, shipped promptlyThank you Alex! Hope to see you again! Came expected time very well condition probably going to be buying more from the personThank you GX! I appreciate the support! Arrived in great condition and packaged well! Very happy with my purchase!Thank you! Hope to have you again! Shipped fast and packed securely. Thank you!Thank you for the purchase and the review!! 5 star seller! Found some cards to help me finish a set. Fair pricing, excellent packaging, fast shipping. Thanks!Thank you CU! So happy I could help you out too 😁 Another great buy with Robpos who has crafted a unique selection of quality pullsThank you bro, I appreciate you! Great store here and great seller, runs his shop his way and has some quality hits 😎Thank you steelman! I appreciate you 😁 Thank you! Everything is as it looked. Quick ship and protected.My #1 guy - always a pleasure! Robpos always hits. Cards are as advertised and delvered quickly and protected better than other sellers. Donmt hesitate in making your next selection! Card arrived quickly and looks great. Thank you Robpos for an easy and quick transaction. Already looking st my next cards from you.I really appreciate you!! Robpos is the go to spot for great cards.
Ships quickly, always protected and they’re as they appear in the pictures. You’ll be a repeat customer just like me.Thank you so much for the kind words! Great seller! Awesome card and quick shipping! Thanks again! The card is perfect !!! 👍🏼 def would be buying again ! Super fast shipping. And glad to see that I was your first purchase!