Reviews (1,831)great item and turned up fast! thank you Great seller recommend for sure 5 stars for the paid products, all great. I didn't however recharge any of the free giveaway "something for nothing #3" but hey hoMy apologies. On you’re next order I will ensure something extra get sorted for you Amazing little power bank! Love it, it’s the cutest thing ever great seller and will be buying more of them need a collection of them :):)
Thank you, what an unexpected surprise. Thanks Rob, much appreciated xxThank you for your kind donation to our charity stream. And always supporting. I really wish I could put a photo of the custom characters I had made from Rob! Outstanding! The detail of my logo to the details of the rest of the characters. I couldn’t recommend Rob enough. If you’re thinking about having a custom piece made, Rob is your guy👏👏 thank you so much Rob, will 100% be ordering again. The time it took to the delivery was like lightening. Thanks again Rob ⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much Amy. This is why I love what I do. Can’t wait to see them on your lives amazing price great item fast shipping thanks again my friend this is really amazing. 5▪︎☆☆☆☆☆ another top notch transaction, fast, smooth, great items at great prices and an absolute pleasure to deal with time after time. highly recommended for all your 3d printed items and heat for ya feetMuch appreciated as always. And thank you for donating 11/10 seller. great from purchase to delivery. cant recommend enough! fast delivery, not plugged them in and tried them as they are gifts but they look amazing. Thank you Thank you. I hope they enjoy their gifts 100% spot on great seller fantastic seller. has some great products. if you like unique light up items or rare trainers. this is the show. Outstanding quality thankyou very much super fast delivery to be back to buy more soon Thank you as always Tracey very quick delivery, always great stuff, kids stole the socks asap 😂 over the moon! absolutely incredible trainers! absolutely brilliant once again thank you so much Packed well and fast delivery thanks again 🔥🔥🔥😁👍Bosh. We got there in the end