Reviews (288)Such a fun and friendly seller! Every show is always enjoyable, and she makes shopping so much fun. Her items are great quality, and I’ve never been disappointed with anything I’ve purchased. Highly recommend checking out her shows! ❤️✨ Love my Robyn 💕 such an angel while I’ve been sick. Not only do I adore her, but so do my daughters! She always makes me feel better and her packages are amazing! Well packed and shipping does not take long. 💕💕💕 will be back Robyn, thank so you so much for all my items! I enjoyed your live at the wee hours of my sleepless nights! 😅 everything came in perfect condition ☺️ && TYSM for the extra items you sent me! I’m so grateful💞✨ definitely will be shopping from your show again. 🥰 Excellent show.
High end items and 💯Authentic not tampered.
Thanks 😊 thank you kindly for my skincare items all was perfect 😊 awesome seller, awesome products, awesome givvies!!! ❤️ robyn is absolutely the best. you won't find a kinder, more genuine seller on this app. bonus - she has a huge variety of inventory and ships quickly!! ❤️ I can't tell you how pleased I am to have come across Robyn. she is such a sweet and genuine person. she carries a variety of inventory, including a lot of high-end brands. she strives to find what buyers want and to offer them at great prices. she packages carefully and always adds a personal touch. please check out her show, you won't be disappointed!!! ❤️ I can't say enough good things about Robyn! She is such a sweetheart and offers a great variety of products. She packs carefully and ships quickly too! She really cares about her customers and always offers a personal touch to your package. Please check out her show - you won't be disappointed!!! ❤️ Some of the items recieved are expired. packing was great tho! Another great shopping experience with Robyn! She is such a genuine and nice person and she carries so many items you can't find anywhere else on this app. She has great deals and her shows are very enjoyable. You can tell that she cares about finding what the buyers want and recommends great products. Please check out her show, you won't be disappointed! As a side note, she ships fast and items are packaged well! I can't say enough good things about Robyn! She is such a sweet and genuine person. She has products no one else has and she has a huge variety of them. Not to mention they are great deals! he ships quickly and carefully, and her givvies are epic! Please check her out, you won't be disappointed! 🤍 Quick shipping and great packaging..thank you for super products..will shop with you again!! Very nice givvy. Sweet seller. Will be back to repurchase . Thank you Perfect order! Packaged nicely. Thank you! 😊 Mirror inside came unglued but nothing I couldn’t fix. Nice seller fixed small issue. Another amazing package from Robyn! Such cute packaging and fast shipping. Can't wait to try my item! 🙌 I love its it was a givy i won and it was full size product!! Amazing sellerl and will buy from again!