Reviews (132)Great items. Great value Thankyou Very happy with my order, everything is great quality, well packaged and a great seller. Highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rockabellarebel – absolutely brilliant! 🖤
Super quick delivery, everything arrived perfectly packed and I’m obsessed with every single item! Those salt and pepper shakers are the cutest things ever – such a lovely find 🖤 Her shows are always such a joy to watch, full of amazing pieces and such a great vibe. Always 10/10, thank you so much! 💀✨
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rockabellarebel is absolutely ULTIMATE — total regular here! 🖤✨
I think I’m officially a regular now — this is my second purchase and I’m already counting down to my third! 🥰 If you love goth, gothabilly, rockabilly, pin-up or retro — you NEED to watch this show, it’s an absolute must! 🖤🎸 Every single item is stunning — I’m over the moon with all my lovely goodies, and such a huge thank you for my beautiful gift too — such a thoughtful, generous touch! 🎁💖 The style, the quality, the vibe — everything is perfect. Awaiting my 3rd order with so much excitement — thank you for being such an amazing seller! 10/10, absolute favourite — don’t miss out! ✨👗 everything at described, great prices. thank you 😊 fast delivery. great quality items xx Lovely bundle items thank you 😊 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY — Rockabellarebel is an absolute GEM! 🤩🖤
Where do I even start?! I picked up multiple items and what arrived completely blew me away — every single piece is even more stunning in person, such amazing quality, and you can truly tell every item has been so well loved and cared for — they’re in immaculate condition, like brand new! The clothing is just beautiful, such incredible style, and everything was perfectly presented with so much care 🖤✨
And the show?! Absolutely amazing — such fantastic energy, so much fun, and such a wonderful vibe the whole way through! I’m so, so glad I stumbled across Rockabellarebel — what a find! 🥹💛 You can tell she has such amazing taste and genuinely cares so much about her customers and her items. I’m already counting down to the next show — you absolutely need to check her out if you haven’t! 10/10, would recommend a million times over. Thank you for everything — I’m obsessed! 🫶🛍️🔥 brilliant as always thankyou Absolutely LOVE Rockabella. 5 stars doesn’t feel enough. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Every single thing I’ve bought from her has been INCREDIBLE quality and somehow ends up becoming one of the best bits in my wardrobe. Proper retro, colourful, quirky, fabulous pieces that make you excited to get dressed 🤩! It's always packed so lovely too. 🥹 Absolutely love everything. 10/10, obsessed, will obviously be back again and again. 💕Aw thanks so much Dellie! You’re too kind, even when I’ve forgotten to put your skirt in! 🤦🏼♀️
I love having fellow vintage and vintage inspired enthusiasts on my show who know the brands and appreciate the clothes too. And we have the same taste! 🥰🍒💕 gorgeous. packaged well and shipped quickly, thankyou 💜 fast delivery, amazing items and a lovely seller. thank you xx Love all the stuff, always amazing quality and fast delivery. Thank you xx Fantastic Seller with fabulous stock. If you’re after unusual then come here! Thank you 🩷🐆🩷Thank you so much Dolly, and that’s just the seller 🤪💕🍒
Amazing Items Thank you 😊 One of my favourite parcels to date 🥰 the time and love you’ve put into packaging these items is beautiful! Everything was an absolute gift, thank you so much ♥️Aw thank you Keeley! I do like the parcels to feel special 💕🍒 thankyou so much for my bargains, they were wrapped so lovely and my extra gift was so cute 😊Thank you so much for your purchases Jen fabulous quality. fast delivery as always. thank you xx