Reviews (877)Great show with great prices. Carissa does a phenomenal job. She goes above and beyond in her givvys. And she just supported me by giving me extra products for girls I’m helping. Thank you!
She’s my number one on Whatnot! People are missing out on great deals and products. Don’t hesitate to watch her show. You’ll be blessed! Don’t miss her show!! Fast shipping!! Got every beauty product for a great price!! She also left me a cute note. Thank you!! 💜💜 Thank you so much...guys she is great! Exactly what I was expecting Purchased 6 items, two of them were expired. The seal was supposed to be on the facial cleanser, but it was missing. I would not have purchased if I knew they were expired or missing the seal. I’m honestly shocked by this review. 😳 You purchased 6 brand-new products for $37, with a retail of $380. The Nakery Serum, Artis Brush, Erno Laszlo Mask, and Decorté Brow Pencil were sealed in plastic. The Biossance Shark collab was brand new, and the BHA Cleanser was brand new but does NOT come with an inner seal. Nothing was expired, and I would never knowingly send used or expired products. I really wish you had reached out to me first. Thank you so much for the generous givvy! ♥️♥️♥️ Always excited to get me products from this seller. Very happy with everything!! So much appreciate the raid givvy 🫶💜🫶 Love your shows!!!! Great quality products!!! Thank you!!!❤️❤️ So good thank you so much ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Another amazing purchase! At this point, all my money goes here 😂, but I’m not even mad about it! I absolutely LOVE everything I’ve purchased. The deals are great, the shows are so much fun, and the energy and entertainment keep me coming back every time!
It’s more than just shopping—it’s a whole experience! 🛍️🎉 I love shopping with you and always look forward to the next show. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the great deals, great vibes, and always making it so much fun! ❤️✨ This lady is top notch. She’s a had worker who gets you great deals. She’s a hidden gem on WN!! One of my favorite sellers on WN. Honest, reliable, quality, easy to watch. If you want great deals on top luxury products, tune in. She’s got it. Usually Saturday shows. My goodness! What great products!!! Always enjoy your shows!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for the giveaway🩷 Shipping is moderate,Always carries good and authentic stuff will keep buying Thank you so much for your continued support! 🫶🏻 You truly show up for me every show, and I appreciate you more than you know! I’m so glad you’re always able to snag some amazing deals! 💕 I always get orders shipped out the first business day after my Saturday shows, I’m so sorry USPS took a little longer than usual getting yours to you! I wish I could control that part too! 😂📦 Thank you again for your patience and for always supporting my small business! ❤️ I absolutely love this seller, her energy, her devotion to the Lord (and no fear of showing it,) and her amazing products! She was so kind to me the first time I went into one of her shows, and I've been going back ever since. Top notch! Highly recommended!