Reviews (1,240)omg! I absolutely love everything! The sphere will all the droozies, so very beautiful! Thank you so much! Love, always love my items! I am never ever disappointed!! love all my goodies🥰 I love every single item I purchased! FIRSTLY, THE PREVIOUS ISSUE WAS RESOLVED WITH COMPLETE SATISFACTION AND AGREED TO BY BOTH PARTIES.... NEXT BOX ARRIVED AND WAS PERFECT IN ALL ASPECTS. NO DAMAGE TO REPORT, AND ALL ITEMS ACCOUNTED FOR AND PACKAGED VERY WELL. 3 SKULL COMBO DEAL WAS A BANGER AND IT ALLOWED FOR A COUPON USE BEFORE EXPIRATION. AWESOME QUALITY AND BANG FOR THE BUCK GUARANTEED. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE. ... TRISCO Fast shipping and well packaged. Beautiful sphere, tear drop, flame, and crescent moon. Everything was stunning and thanks for the goodies. I really enjoyed the hosts, they were fun. Thank you so much! 💝🥰💙💜 awesome stickers! thank you! LATEST BOX ARRIVED WITH THE 16 PURCHASED ITEMS AND THE UPGRADED GIVEAWAY WINNINGS. EVERYTHING WAS UNDAMAGED AND PROTECTED VERY WELL. FANTASTIC ITEMS AT REASONABLE PRICES. OVERALL GREAT DEALS. 📛‼️...SIDE NOTE... LAST BOX CONTAINED A BROKEN AND REPAIRED ITEM THAT SELLER CLAIMED NO KNOWLEDGE OF AND AGREED TO SEND AN ADDITIONAL ITEM THIS TIME IN COMPENSATORY REGARD. THAT ITEM FAILED TO BE INCLUDED. NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS SITUATION.. TRISCO Tysm everything was beautiful. 🤩 I've been waiting a loonngggg time for this package!! My skull dude came chipped in a few places, but I know it wasn't a fault of thiers, cause they make sure its secured when they ship. USPS just sucks. that zebra sphere is GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for always having amazing things!! I appreciate you two! Great Book,and perfect packaging, little thank you rock was so nice! Thank you!! the orange calcite skull is so awesome. absolutely love it. love your shows. see you again soon. Listen, usually I'm super excited about getting bomb rocks from these two. this time I was BEYOND excited to have snagged an early 90s Crayola set from them. Never disappointed in what I got from them. thanks y'all!! SO, THE LAST BOMB ASS BOX OF THE REMAINING PURCHASES ARRIVED AND ABSOLUTELY LOOKED LIKE IT WAS HAVING A BABY. SO STUFFED THAT IT WAS LITERALLY BUSTING AT THE SEAM. THE TIPSY GIPSY WORKED HER MAGIC AND FOUND A WAY TO INCLUDE ALL 10 ITEMS AND MULTIPLE GIVEAWAYS INTO THE FORTRESS OF EXTREME PROTECTION. ALL ITEMS WERE ACCOUNTED FOR AND WERE A VISUAL DELIGHT AS THEY WERE UNCOVERED. PLEASANTLY PLEASED HAS BECOME THE NORM WITH ROCKSLINGERS. ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE ECLECTIC VARIETY OF AWESOMENESS AND BUDGET FRIENDLY SELECTIONS. THANKS AGAIN.. SEE YOU SOON... TRISCO love your shows so much!!! absolutely love everything and it was packed amazing as always!! appreciate yall for the givvy! I'm going to have to fight my niece off for these ones, lol Givvy Halloween stickers are very cute! I am giving them to my grandaughters. They will love them!