Reviews (65)Insanely gorgeous specimen & generous extra. Thank you very much 🫶🏻 Ah! I love everything!!!! Everything is wrapped with such care, and arrives very fast!! Seller is so kind and fun and has such a selection to choose from!!! Highly recommend🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Highest quality and best priced specimens always!! Such an amazing selection too! And the seller…. Well…. She’s the freaking best!!!!!! Beautiful specimens. Absolutely love them. Thank you so much Thank you for my crystal giveaway win 🐇🐇really cool pieces, well curated, great easy-going show, fabulous seller 🐇🐇 Love my cutie quartz! But love Missti even more! 10/10 would recommend! ✨ excellent small business, amazing selections, extremely knowledgeable saleswoman and entertaining as well, products were safely and securely packaged for safe arrival. Gorgeous pieces! Thank you! I love it!! Something my collection was missing and so, so neat in person!! Well packaged and loved the extras!! Tysm 🩵✨ amazing, thank you so much friend!!!! Beautiful person and beautiful minerals! Thank you 😊 ❤️ highly recommend! love my rocks 💎❤️ Gorgeous crystals packaged with care! Rockie even hand wrote what they were and the localities on my packing slip for me! I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Beautiful specimens and packaged so well too! I'll definitely be back again soon! Thank you so much for my gifts! I highly recommend this seller 💝 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SELLER ! SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HER PIECES AND SHE HAS KILLER DEALS! SHE IS SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON! THANK YOU FOR WRAPPING EVERYTHING UP WITH CARE SO NOTHING BREAKS AND FOR THE GIFT ! I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK 💕 love rockie! great minerals, great show, great human being! incredible treasure, thank you so much for this unique and beautiful piece ❣️❣️ beautiful specimen wrapped awesomeness 👌 love it! put in my personal collection ✨️ Rockie is one of the sweetest sellers on this app. I recommend checking out her amazing items! SUCH AN AMAZING SELLER AND ALL AROUND PERSON. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND AN AMAZING ENERGY. GREAT PRICES AND PIECES. THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT I WILL ALWAY ALWAYS COME BACK 💕 Thank you for taking such good care of my new specimen before it came to me. It arrived quickly and was well packaged for shipping. Keep up the beautiful work!!! Freaking amazing treasures, thank you so much, the bracelet is ridiculously cool. Awesome live, great vibe, highly recommend this seller ❣️❣️❣️