Reviews (126)Beautiful pin and fast shipping. Thank you! Perfect purchase, as always! Great seller and awesome pieces in good condition, packaged well. Adorable cowgirl mailer! My grandson loves these, thank you!! Beautiful vintage pieces!!! I’ll definitely buy from this seller, again! Thank you for the sweet note! Love my pin Loved this so much and it arrived perfectly 🤎 Great pins, fast shipment. Thank you! Cutest show! I hope we can get this sweet girl to her goal of a horse! Thanks for the amazing pins! Amazing deals amazing people! Amazing Show!!! Keep up the good work Arrived in great condition thank you. This is so pretty! And thank you so much for the hat pin ❤️ I love all of these products! I got so many good gifts for my family! If I could give more than 5 stars, I absolutely would! The care that went into packaging my glass items was beyond impressive. Every piece was wrapped with incredible attention to detail, ensuring everything arrived safe, secure, and in perfect condition. It’s obvious this seller truly values their buyers and takes pride in every order. Shipping was fast, packaging was top-notch, and the entire experience was flawless. Buying fragile glass on Whatnot can feel like a gamble, but not with this seller—they’ve mastered the art of packing! I can’t wait to shop with them again. Highly recommend!
Thank you so much! 🥹 I really appreciate your kind words! I’m always so nervous sending glass, I do try my best! Fast shipping and fun seller! Thank you! My kiddo will love the work books! Thank you!