Reviews (315)if u want awesome deals on awesome products then come on in this stream and to top it of the host is way cool to shop with 4sure 4sure 💯💯💯 Awesome guy, lives are great, and product was packaged nicely. TAP IN WITH MY BOY FAST SHIPPING CRAZY DEALS LETS GOOOOO🫡🫡 great deals and steals..very satisfied with purchase Great seller! Always entertaining and does a great job interacting with his customers, doesn’t disappoint! The hat I bought from him was better in person than on screen. Will definitely be buying from here again! Great quality good communication and good vibes on the live thank you so much for the jersey and the cards it came out great the jersey looks so much better in person I really love it Appreciate the fast delivery, but I ordered an XL and you sent a Large Such a great piece for such a great price! And the added card makes it amazing! Will be back again for sure! great stuff great guy good vibes I appreciate you ric my booooy user/owner forgot the 1 disco ball and (20 sports cards) but the first package 📦 is a mess, a lots of sports cards are bent including rare cards etc I had to remind him about my shipment. He did send two posters instead of the one that was ordered. The poster was also damaged on the side of the poster bent in multiple areas and there was one rip on the bottom near the signature on the poster. Amazing shirt, thank you!!! Great seller with high energy and great positive vibes!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Cool hawks poster. Boxing could been hair better but still in good shape messed up of my order imperfect and most of the cards are bent etc didn't have a bidding number on all bid I won etc. and owner/user cussing almost every time he bids etc I want my refund Whatnot?!?!Omg , come on .. you didn’t see what you were buyin .. get real .. Shipped quick and tank is exactly as described/shown. Will continue to support.
Thank you! great seller. great personality! easy to work with. U didn’t give me the right one u gave me playboy joint I won the asain one