Reviews (2,036)Beautiful items and handled with care. Looks great. No issues. Thank you. Absolutely love my purchase. Seller was nice and shipping was fast. Thank you Thank you so much the case and doll are beautiful arrived in perfect condition your packaging was perfect Package well and arrived quickly Thank you💕 Loved everything great packaging and fast shipping 💕 Love everything I bought as always.. packed individually and carefully really appreciate that.. great seller I bought some tins and she lowered the price for me Another awesome box!! Everything was packed super well, very happy with all my purchases 😊 I love my purchase!!! It was packaged so well. Great seller!! Got a lot of cool pieces at amazing deals. Packed well and arrived perfect! Even won a givvy. Will be back! Thank you so much. I love the linens! Love my things. Packaging was Great. Thanks Thank you for the card ephemera giveaway ! Thank you so much! Love the ephemera! 💜