Reviews (878)I have been looking for a dress like this, just dress is very close to my perfect measurements lucky me I have a great seamstress and this dress will be a perfect fit. I am happy with my purchase. Thank you! I was so thrilled to find a gunnie sax in my measurements, what are the odds. I am vefy happy with my purchase. Thank you This dress fits me like a glove it was meant to be for a vefy short gal like me. I am a very happy customer. Thank you! Always amazing!!! Everything is perfect. this dress is so beautiful very well made and I am just glad I was able to own this beauty. Love love love!! Gotta get a bigger closet Thanks so much darlin! It’s beautiful Everything is always stunning My favorite order so far 😅 Obsessed with everything So stunning! Love everything Fantastic as usual! Can’t wait to wear these :) I am wearing this dress for my end of the year party, is such a good feeling finding plus suze vintage dreses. I have been looking for a halter dress like this I look forward to all ronaldleescloset shows and love all the dresses I have bought from her. Thank you! Love it. Perfect condition. Measurements were correct. A great 80’s dress. ❤️ Dresses are absolutely gorgeous Excellent thank you so much! Great dresses. Lovely seller. I was so lucky to find this one of a kind dress in my size, my heart beats 💓 when plus size dresses come up to the surface. I just hope there are more dresses left over in plus size. Thank you for pulling this dress out. Stunning dresses as always ❤️