Reviews (440)Loved the everything that I got ! Love love love this seller!!!! Sweetest seller ever and her items are soooooo good. 10/10 recommend!
Amazing piece! Love a great deal. Thanks 😊 Love the pumpkin necklace - ty! Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! always a 10/10 with roonie!! 💖 Just bought wrong sizes. my fault. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely wonderful seller and an even more wonderful person! 💕 So kind, genuine, welcoming, and just an all-around beautiful soul. You can tell when someone truly cares about the people in their community, and that kindness absolutely shines through here. Everything is always handled with care, and you leave the show feeling like more than just a buyer. 🫶🏼
So thankful for the amazing people this community has brought into my life! If you haven’t stopped into a show yet, you definitely should… you’ll come for the goodies but stay for the person behind them! 💗✨ ROONIE! i’m obsessed with these mary jane adidas!!! TYSM 🩷 Trying to change my style. Love the shirt, and the boxer shorts set. Discovered this seller in a raid train and loved the energy and items. The necklace and t shirt were perfect. I don’t even know where to start with this review! Roonie is one of the most amazing humans to ever bless Whatnot! I literally wanted to support her by purchasing her her favorite drink, not expecting her to turn around and send me a Dior lipstick among other things in a package. I am so beyond blessed to know her and will always support her. Thank you.
Obsessed with my package!📦 Love my merchandise. Thanks for the gift 🥰 thank you so much for my order everything was just as described and I have several people that are going to love everything that I got from you thanks again and I appreciate everything that y'all do One of the most thoughtful giveaways I’ve ever received.. so sweet thank you so much!🫶🏻 Wild price on these Birkenstocks! Thank you so much!!!