Reviews (21)Fantastic streamer! Great deals and awesome cards! Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate you! Good condition and great givy ❤️ thank you Thank you so much, I try really hard to have a good show, be honest and ship fast! you are all family to this channel! I greatly appreciate you 🙂🙂🙃🙃 Great seller! Fun stream! Thank you for the cards and the Funko pop! got my cards really fast! chill stream! Will be back! amazing vibes. super chill. Will be a forever customer. 🫶🏻Thanx so much. I greatly appreciate you! Honest seller!
Thanx brother, I appreciate you! This is the first order and the best order by far... 🥇Thanx brother, I greatly appreciate you! Everything was as described. I definitely recommend this seller if you’re looking for a honest collector/ Seller to purchase from on here. Thank you roose_b for the items 🤟💪👏Thanx brother, i greatly appreciate you! Thanks so much.Thanx brother, I greatly appreciate you! Thank you so much!! Great customer service!! Can’t wait for next show :) Thanx sister, I greatly appreciate you!