Reviews (149)Seller was very prompt and packed item very well . Good prices too Thank you buddy. i hope yo see you again buddy. Have a blessed day Fast shipping and Great prices . Thank you buddy. i hope to see you again. Have a blessed day. Very nice!! Will be back..Thank you buddy. I hope to see you in another show soon. Have a blessed day. Great seller and great show. Quality products!!Thank you so much for the kind words. Have a blessed day. I hope to see you again. Great Givvy. Case Knives card is very nice. Many thanks 🙏 Thank you buddy. i hope to see you in another show soon. beautiful knifeThank you Lawdawg. Hope to see you again soon. Have a blessed day. Good packaging. Good knife at a good price.Thank you for your purchase. I hope to see you again soon. a+Thank you BigThunder. i hope to see you again soon. One of the blades on the trapper has no snap and feels weird when you open and close itI would have gladly refunded you buddy. Always check with seller before leaving less than 5 star review. Thank you. Great knives!! Thank you for the kind words. I hope to see you back soon. Top notch seller! Great knives as well as other items! Fast shipping! Easy transaction. Very professional. I'll definitely buy from this seller again. Awesome seller! Beautiful knives! Great shows! Great prices! Fast shipping!Thank you so much for the Kind Words. I really appreciate it. I hope to see you in future shows. Have a Blessed Day Great Seller. Fast shipping. Will buy from again. Thank you for the kind words. I hope to see you again. Have a great day. Great service. Great product very fast shipping. Highly recommended show!Thank you so much. I hope to see you again in an upcoming show. Great seller, great prices! Fast shipping! Highly recommend!Thank you Brother. Hope to see you again soon. what a great seller a must check out thank you for everythingThank you so much for the Kind words. I look forward to seeing you again. Thanks you guys so much knife is really nice 👌🏾 Great show! Great seller! Packaged very well! Returning buyer. Can’t go wrong buying from this seller! Thanks you guys so much for my knives they are really nice , may god continue to bless you tremendously Thank you so much for the kind words. I hope to see you in another show. Happy Bidding!! Great seller and Great deals if you aren't following be sure you do Thank you. Thabk you Basset_knives I enjoyed you in the show. Awesome show Thank you for the kind words. I hope tonsee you agian.