Reviews (315)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So cute and even better in person! 😍 Arrived quickly and exactly as described. Love this print — thank you so much! 💕🎯 love everything I have ordered love this show and products great seller! fast shipping!rootedandradiantbambooSeller
Thank you Sherry! We are so happy you like your purchase!🩷 I have never been disappointed by this seller Fantastic packageeeerootedandradiantbambooSeller
Thanks for supporting us!! We appreciate you so much🩷 Everything is amazing as always 🥰rootedandradiantbambooSeller
Thank you for all your support! 🫶 package got delayed for 2 days but all my items are amazing! so happy with my purchased 🥰 I absolutely love everything I have got off this seller very happy with my order. thank you rootedandradiantbambooSeller
Thank you so much! We are so happy you love your purchase!🩷 The BEST and most COMFORTABLE bamboo jogs I’ve ever put on!! Fantastic show, Fantastic hosts and their bamboo is always so good! I love my new plush blanket! Shipping was a slow , took almost 2 weeks to receive.
Everything came in and was in the condition as stated Super easy to work with on local pickup. I got some good stuff! Fun show..I received all of my orders quickly and everything was great! Always fun to watch these girls and winning a givey is a bonus! Items shipped and received in record time! 10/10 as always!! They always have the best stuff. Clothing is always as described in the shows with quick turn around for delivery. Thanks again, as always