Reviews (99)Beautiful bowl! Thank you Ecstatic!!!!! Strawberry plants are healthy and thriving!! Thank you so much!!! I'm a VERY happy customer!! Absolutely love this figurine. And thank you for the great price. Definitely highly recommended. Hope to buy more good stuff from you in near future Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much 😊 Beautiful and great packaging! Healthy plants!! perfect transaction. love my purchases My babies will love them! Thank you So excited to find this! And even though the box was used in a soccer game 🙄 it arrived in excellent condition! good price. the beak was missing the tip upon arrival. Beautiful mint that smells just like strawberries. Packaged well and arrived fast. Packaged carefully, I love it! Thank you! No tag but excellent condition pillow See previous review with the Tommy doll. The other two items were presented nicely and in good condition not excellent but good/fair condition Great condition but none of the pillows had the tags on them , not just one, on arrival as described. It appears a tag pull is there but the tag maybe fell off during shipping. Giving a partial review since the two products that arrived were in decent condition. One item was missing and when trying to resolve the issue the seller had different stories. When on the live you clearly hear them all acknowledge there’s an issue. I was double charged then told refunded in email then told there was glitch and no second doll .. yet the fact is I was charged twice for two dolls there are receipts there are somehow to different shipping images of the same doll lol, claiming you refunded the lower bid? Not the second charge which was higher because you kept pushing prebids to the max vs charging the win since no one bid against me? just not what I expect from good sellers and I’m a big supporter of my sellers. If you make mistake own it vs give stories and refund the erroneous charges. Period. Is $10.23 worth dying on the hill? Thank you to the WN team for making it right. I won’t do business with this seller again. Blocked. Thank you for the gorgeous GayFad Splash Proof bowl. I adore it and will use it for years to come. And for the Givvy Fall stickers. Thank you for the careful packaging. All seems ok with this plant.