Reviews (57)Everything is great ty I will be back Thank you so much! We hope you enjoy everything!🫶🏾 I loved everything. Can’t wait for the next show.Thank you so much! We can't wait to see you there!🫶🏾 super fast shipping..i love everything We hope you enjoy! Hope to see you back at another show soon!🫶🏾 Thank you for the giveaway ❤️ my items and the shipping was so fast!!!We're so happy and hope you enjoy! Hope to see you in future shows, thank you so much for your support!!🫶🏾 Always the best goodies 💕 My Halloween earrings are so cute and different! I love finding pieces that aren’t the same thing everyone else has, and I can’t wait to wear them. Everything arrived nicely, and thanks for the giveaway too!Thank you so much! We're so happy you enjoy your items!😊 love everything I received I love everything from the items I purchased, the cute givvys, and the sweet handwritten notes on my receipts 😁Thank you so much! We hope you enjoy all of your items!!😁🫶🏾 Amazing Item! Fast shipping-really fast. Great value. Excellent experience from start to finish! Always great givvy goodies 💕 The best goat milk soap! Absolutely love it 💕💕 fantastic 😊Thank you so much! Enjoy!😊 Thank you! Very happy with my purchase!!You're very welcome!! Thank you so much!! Love the eye mask!! Thank you! TYSM, found yall on my WN break at work, Loving my jewelry! beautiful pieces..... 🚢 🚚 was on point as well, I will be back for sure!!! You are so very welcome!!! We're excited to see you in future shows!! Thank you so much!!🫶🏾 thanks so much. looking forward to your next stream. 🙏😊💛Thank you so much! We're looking forward to having you there!😊🫶🏾 Thank you for the eye mask and hand written note of appreciation.🥰Of course! Thank YOU for joining us and we hope to see you in future shows!🥰🫶🏾 Always the best givvy goodies! Thank you 💕 love love loved the show and all of the givvys I received. Also, the ring I purchased is incredible!Thank you so much! We love having you a part of our growing family and your support is so important to us! Love my givvy goodies! Thank you 💕💕 Thank you for the givvy 💕 You are so very welcome!!💕💕