Reviews (159)Love love loveeee my mouse pad and rug! So happy with my purchase! The quality exceeded my expectations, Meredith is kind, sweet and professional. I will continue coming back! 💯 recommend! 💕🫶 Thank you!!!! 🙏 love it!!! Great sellers and fun live shows. The mouse pads and rugs are creative and great quality. Repeat buyer. Fast and thoughtful packaging. Wonderful seller! So many great items at great prices! TYSM! Great purchase! Everything was exactly as described and arrived in great condition. I’m very happy with my order and would definitely purchase again. Highly recommend! Beautiful rugs ! Thank you Thank you for the stickers
Great seller! Beautiful merchandise! Follow and bookmark her shows! Great Seller, quick shipping, will keep coming back!! Thank you for the givvy, Mere!!! 💕 Thank you for the cute rug. Great seller with fun items.usps delayed my item and seller communicated well and item arrived and was new and as described. Will definitely buy again. Thank you. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for my free givvy!! I love it! I’ll be back to shop soon with you in the future. Beautiful condition, just as described and shown on live. Carefully packaged, shipped right away. Won some lovely givvys too! Tysm! Definitely recommend shopping with Rory & Oak! Thanks for the great givvy! Thank you for the giveaway! You guysssss!!!! I love my Burberry bag sooo much!!! And the packaging!?!? Flawless once again. My new fav sellers on the app. 😍😍thank you! 💕Sooo glad you love it!!!! Love love love having you in our shows. 🫶 Thank you for your support!!! Everything was outstanding , thank you for everything Thank you for your support. 🫶