Reviews (17)Blind box that I purchased came with a bunch of stuff and it also shipped fast. The Intentions were to give majority of it to my daughter for her birthday. However when I received the box and pulled out the pink bag, it reeked of weed. Great communication and understanding Great seller just a lil hiccup but fixed now Thank you so much for the nice box Boxes were sent with all loose items and not one bit of packaging was included to stop breakage of makeup thank you for your feedback I will fix this for future purchases not sure how I bid on this definitely did not intend to . and it's a bunch of low end crap from a clearance bin .it's not clearance bin items I'm sry u feel this way I hope my next show u will like the new stuff we have We definitely did not receive everything that was put in the videos that we were supposed to receive. We received a tiny fraction of the stuff Did not receive my box 6 and did not receive my giveaway please send my purchased my box that I have chosen and a giveaway. Thank you.I didn't understand the bundling thing sry I will get you a free item for the trouble