Reviews (467)Love her home made items ! Unique designs! Thank you so much! I really enjoy your shows and these miniatures are just adorable! I love all my new dollhouse furniture. They are perfect. And tysm for the extra goodies! My couch and train are perfect!!! That you Rose. I love your shows! Can’t believe how quick Rosie’s items come Ty! Amazing foods and so detailed! She always has just what I need and surprises too! I loved all my pretty things!!! My sweet cup with my name on it was such a sweet surprise. Thank you 🥰💛😍 Thank you! I love this picture, thank you so much for making it! arrived fast and safe! It is beautiful! Packaged great! Love my Feves! She has the coolest 3d printed dollhouse stuff! Love the sandbox and playground and my furry kitty!! Thank you! You are too sweet, thank you for everything!! fast shipping. affordable prices. many minis to choose from.veey nice seller. items were wrapped with ❤️. tysvm All my minis were wrapped with such care and of such high quality! The special was little gift was over the top! She’s so good! Fast delivery and so cute!❤️❤️❤️ Great show. nice seller. fast shipping. many items to choose from. item was wrapped with care. thank you. Excellent, beautifully made! Love it so much. Love the extra items ( sand and sand toys )
These Elvis records are just so good and they have little records inside of them. Thank you so much. I love them. They were a gift and he could not believe they were this tiny. Amazing quality!