Reviews (151)This shark tooth bitterly cloche is so so good. My daughter plays clarinet and I didn’t realize the wings were music sheets she collects sharks also so she is going to love this as much as I do! Thank you for this and omg the candle stick for my birthday was so fun to open haha 😍🫣💟 Congratulations on 1K!!!! ♥️♥️♥️ Congrats on 1k!! Amazing seller you don’t want to miss 💚 And maybe you’ll catch Velma! Did everything possible to make the show fun and entertaining This show was very entertaining, thank you for the laughs Cloches are always so well done and creative. Everything was packaged so nicely! She is one of the best on whatnot! Great stuff! Fast shipping Thank you! Always love my packages from you
Very well packaged, thank you for everything, I love Astrid! 🪲 🐞 I'm looking forward to your next cloche show 💞 Beautiful jewelry! thank you so much 💓 Love this seller and her items! The absolute sweetest seller! Lots of goodies included and a handwritten note, which really lifted my spirits after sharing I’d been having a hard time 💕💕 absolutely stunning cloche. packed very well. a piece of art i will cherish for a long time! 🫶🏼 Love your shows! Thank you for my goodies Loved everything as always and always packed super secure!
Love the beautiful cloches and thimble!!! Thank you so much!!! Thank you so much! Love all my minis! Cant wait to display them! Love your shows.